From the time you start viewing the Service, you will be deemed to have agreed to these Terms, and the agreement under these Terms will enter into force from that time.
(1)"Service" means a personal computer specified by the Company and a terminal such as a smartphone (hereinafter referred to as a"personal computer, etc.") as a receiver, Program content that the Company streams (including images, videos, text, and other visual information displayed on the screen, etc., video, audio, and other information displayed on the screen, etc., hereinafter called "Content")is a service that the Companydelivers under the name of "Voice of the Planet" (includingits successor and derivedname) for the purpose of personal viewing by the user himself/ herself, and the services associated with it (including online shopping, etc.).
(2)「 "Member" means any person or corporation that has agreed to these User Terms and Conditions and the Terms of Membership and has received the approval of the Company to join as stipulated in Article 2(2) of the Membership Terms.
(3)"Non-member" means a user other than a member (including those who have "unsubscribed" based on Article2 (8) of the Membership Terms).
(4)"User" means any individual or legal entity that attempts to use the Content Service, including members.
(5)"Server" means a communication facility managed by the Company, etc. used for accumulation, transfer, and transmission and reception of content.
(6)"Telecommunications Carrier" means This is a business operator that operates a telecommunications business based on the Telecommunications Business Act, etc. in Japan.
(7) "ID" and "Password" means a number or symbol set to identify the user as a specific member. In particular, "ID" must be an email address that is available to the user himself.
2． Copyright, etc.
Copyrights, design rights, trademark rights, and all other intellectual property rights related to the Software, the Service, and related content belong to the Company, the information source of program content, etc., and other third parties who are the respective rights holder (hereinafter referred to as the "Right Holder").
3． License terms and conditions of the Service, etc.
(1) The User may not use the Service and related content beyond the "user's own" personal viewing.
(2)The user is required to maintain and maintain the usage environment, such as Internet connection and communication, and any costs necessary for the useand use of the Service. Depending on the usage environment, all or part of the Service may not be available.
(1)The user must Listening to the Service by method other than the method provided by the Company (including the use of applications or software, etc. that enable listening, recording, etc. without the permission of the Company) You cannot.
(2)The User Decrypting and analyzing encrypted data, etc. necessary to receive authentication of servers, etc. by the method specified by the Company, and avoiding such authentication.
(3)The User may not decode the Service by any method other than the method provided by the Company, or provide a third party with a method of decoding theService other than the method provided by the Company.
(4)The User may not make unauthorized access to the Service by himself/herself or allow a third party to do so.
(5)The User you may not develop or publish or provide any equipment, technology, or services that may be used or used outside of the terms and conditions set out in these Terms.
(7)The User may be used by a third party (including other users). You may not infringe on the rights of the following (the same in this issue), interfere with the use of the Service by a third party, or cause trouble to a third party.
(8)The User warrants that he/she does not fall under the category of gang members, gang members or other antisocial forces(hereinafter collectively referred to as "antisocial forces").
(9)The User may not perform any other act that the Company deems inappropriate.
5. Changes, cancellations, etc.
(1) The Service may be upgraded (hereinafter referred to as "version upgrade") without prior notice, including changes, improvements, and corrections.
(2)The Service may be added, changed, deleted, discontinued, or discontinued without prior notice. In addition, all or part of the Service may be suspended without prior notice due to system failure, regular or urgent maintenance, or other circumstances.
(3)The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User due toupgrades, discontinuations, etc. of the previous items.
(1) Notwithstanding the provisions of Article 5(1) of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be obligated to upgrade the Service under any event.
(2) If the Service is upgraded, the User may use the Upgraded Service in accordance with the terms of the license and the terms of these Terms only with the permission of the Company separately.
7． exemption from responsibility
The Company and the right-to-applicant shall not be liable for any legal defects or other warranties, including defects, malfunctions, or malfunctions of the Service, and that the User has used or has not been able to use the Service. We will not be liable for any damages caused by this (including, but not limited to, any direct or indirect damage, such as loss or damage of data, physical damage, whether foreseeable or not). Provided, however, that if the User falls under the Consumer Contract Act, the User shall not be liable for damages a result of the Company's willful or gross negligence. In addition, liability for damages a result of tort or default due to the Company's negligence shall be up to the amount that the Company has actually received payment from the user for the Service. In addition, the Company does not make any warranty as to the compatibility or compatibility of the Service with hardware, the commerciality of the Software, or the suitability of the User for a specific purpose.
8. Terms and Conditions of Service
The Service is provided only in accordance with the following restrictions, and you may use the Service only if you agree to it. Damages, etc. caused by such restrictions are the user's own responsibility.
(1) Due to rights processing, etc., the Service may not be able to deliver all or part of certain content (including, but not limited to, video, music, etc.).
(2) Radio advertisements targeting only some regions may be broadcast on this service.
(3) Since there may be a delay in the distribution of program content, etc. by this service due to communication status and connection timing, there will be a time lag in viewing depending on the device accessed.
If you breach any of these Terms, the Company may terminate this Agreement without prior notice and terminate the User's viewing of the Service, and you may claim compensation for any damages incurred by the Company and the Right-Gor due to your violation of these Terms.
10. Access Log
(1) This service records and stores access logs including ip addresses used by users. Personal information will not be identified by the use of the above access log.
(2) The access log recorded in this service is not used for any purpose other than statistical analysis such as the tendency and number of accesses, and diagnosis in the event of a problem with the server of this service. Statistical analysis results are used to understand user access trends and to refer to future operation of the Service. The Company may provide access logs of users to third parties for research and other purposes.
(1) The Company will notify users of necessary matters from time to time by displaying them on the Company's website and other methods that the Company deems appropriate.
(2) The notice set forth in the preceding paragraph shall take effect from the time the Company uploads the contents of the notification to the server.
12． Changes to the Terms
13. Personal Information
(3) The use of the Service or content beyond the scope of personal viewing (including the use of applications or software that enable viewing, recording, etc.) beyond the scope of personal viewing is not allowed.
Membership Terms and Conditions
The Terms of Membership set out the basic terms and conditions of the contract concluded between the Member and the Company. You may use this service as a member only after you have read and agreed to each provision of the Membership Terms and Conditions, and after applying for membership as stipulated in Article 2(1) of these Terms of Membership, you have received the company's admission approval as stipulated in Article (2) of the same Article. In addition, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the Membership Terms at the time of application for membership stipulated in Article 2 (1) of this Membership Agreement, and the contract based on the Membership Terms will enter into force from the time of the Company's admission approval stipulated in Article (2) of the Same Article.
(2) When the Company sent an e-mail to the e-mail address mentioned above, the notification to the member shall be considered to have been made.
(3) Except in the case of paragraph (1) of this Article, the Company will notify the User of necessary matters from time to time by displaying on the Company's website and other methods that the Company deems appropriate.
(4) The notice set forth in the preceding paragraph shall take effect from the time the Company uploads the contents of the notification to the server.
(1) A person who becomes a member shall agree to the membership terms and conditions at the time of application for membership and apply for membership in the method prescribed by the Company. When a minor submits an application for membership, he/she shall obtain the consent of the parent or authority in advance.
(2) The Company accepts applications for membership in a method separately stipulated, and approves membership after completing necessary examinations and procedures. With such admission approval, the applicant becomes a member. Members may not withdraw or cancel their application after the Company approves their membership.
(3) As a result of the examination, the Company may not approve the enrollment of the person who is going to join (hereinafter called "member applicant") if it determines that any of the following applies. ① If the applicant is not the person in question (including application in the name of another person or a non-existent name).
②If you have violated the User Terms and Conditions and The Membership Terms in the past.
③ When there is a false description, error, or error in the declaration at the time of application for membership.
④In the event that the applicant has selected payment by credit card as the means of payment at the time of application for membership, and the credit card provided by the applicant has been deemed invalid by the credit card company.
⑤When the applicant chooses to pay by a replacement agent as a payment method at the time of application for membership,
When the replacement agent designated by the Company refuses to conclude the terms and conditions of replacement with the applicant.
⑥ When a request for a provisional disposition, compulsory execution, dissolution of a corporation, bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, corporate rehabilitation, or similar procedures is filed for the applicant.
⑦ When it falls under the reason for suspension of membership stipulated by the Company.
⑧In other cases where the Company deems it inappropriate to be a member, such as in the performance of the Company's business or in technically.
(4) Before the Company decides to disapprove membership in the preceding paragraph, usage fees and other obligations incurred by the applicant for membership due to the use of the Service shall be borne by the applicant, and the applicant shall fulfill the obligation.
(5) Members may not transfer their status, rights (including the right to use the Service) or obligations as members to a third party, or act of buying or selling, changing names, setting quality rights, or other acts such as offering them as collateral.
(6) If there is a change in the contact e-mail address, payment-related information, or other information provided to the Company, the Member shall submit a notification of the change in advance by the method prescribed by the Company.
(7) Even if a member suffers a disdoy by not inging with the notification set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any such loss.
(8) Members may become non-members (hereinafter referred to as "membership withdrawals") at their own option. In these cases, the Member shall report to the Company in the method prescribed by the Company. In the case of termination of such members, the Company will not refund any usage fees already received.
3. Monthly membership fee
(1) A part of this service can be used by paying the monthly usage fee separately stipulated by the Company.
(2) Members shall fulfill their usage fees and other payment obligations using the settlement method specified by the Company. (For details of payment methods, please refer to the enrollment page.) ）
(3) Members shall make payments in accordance with the payment conditions separately stipulated by the payment provider. In addition, all fees required for settlement shall be borne by the member.
(4) In the event of a dispute between the Member and the payment businessr, etc. over fees or other debts, the Company shall resolve the dispute between the parties concerned and the Company shall not be liable at all.
(5) In accordance with the payment conditions separately stipulated by the payment provider by the member, the usage fee for which the payment has been completed shall not be refundable. provided, however, that this shall not apply if the service agreement is canceled due to reasons at the company's responsibility or force majeure reasons, and the service has not been provided for the said usage fee.
4. Suspension of Membership
(1) The Company will notify the Member at the time of confirmation from the business operator under Articles 3 (2) (1) to (3) that the monthly fee payment of the member has not been accrued, and suspend the use of the Service. In that case, you will not be available to resume using the Service unless the monthly member selects another payment method in accordance with our notice.
(2) If the Member falls under any of the following reasons, the Company shall, up by notifying the Member, immediately cancel the Membership Agreement and terminate the member's viewing of the Service. As a result, the member becomes a non-member. (hereinafter referred to as "membership cancellation"), regardless of whether or not such membership is canceled, the Company may request compensation from the Member for damages incurred by the Company and the right-party due to acts that violate these Terms by the Member.
(3) When you file for bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, or similar proceedings, or when these proceedings are initiated
(4) When payment is suspended, fore payments, provisional fore payments, provisional dispositions, tax delinquency dispositions, or other similar conditions are reached.
(5) In addition to the above-used issues, when the Company determines that there is concern about payment of fees or other compliance with these Terms
(3) If a user who becomes a non-member returns to a member by "membership cancellation" in Article 4 (1) of this Membership Agreement and "Withdrawal from Membership" in Article 2 (8) of the same Article, or if a user who has become a non-member by "membership cancellation" in Article 4 (2) and "Withdrawal from membership" in Article 2 (8) of the same Article (2) concludes a membership contract again(2nd time or later). ) means the date on which the Company approves the application for membership or the day on which the Company approves the return from a general member to a monthly member according to Article 2 (2) of the Terms of Membership). You may be required to pay the usage fee for the month to which you belong.
(4) If a member becomes a non-member, a one-month usage fee may be incurred for the month on which the member belongs on the day of 1st non-member.
5. Changes, cancellations, etc.
The Company may change, delete, discontinue, or discontinue some or all of the Services without prior notice in the following cases: Even if damages are caused to the member due to this, the Company shall not be liable for any refund of the usage fee received.
(1) When maintaining or updating facilities and systems such as the network of the Service
(2) When it becomes impossible or difficult to provide services due to reasons that cannot be attributed to the Company, such as force majeure such as fire, natural disaster, power outage, network failure of telecommunications carrier, etc.
(3) In addition, when the Company deems it impossible to provide the Service due to a shortage
6. Limitation of liability
The total amount of liability for damages borne by the Company and the right-bearer to members a result of or in connection with the Service shall be up to the total amount actually paid by the Member in consideration of the Service in any case, except in cases based on the Company's willful willful or gross negligence. The limitations of this Section also apply to damages caused by the failure to provide all or part of the Service due to in operation, malfunction, etc., and any damage caused by the member's use or inability to use the Service (including, but not limited to, any direct or indirect damage, such as loss or damage to data, physical damage, etc., whether foreseeable or not). In addition, the Company does not make any warranty as to compatibility or compatibility with hardware, the commerciality of the Software, or the suitability of the User for a specific purpose.
7. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The Company may change the contents of these Terms at any time. In this case, the Company shall notify the user by posting the changes on the website, and the change in terms shall be deemed to have occurred when such notice is uploaded to the Company's server. However, although the Company will strive to provide individual notice of changes to the Terms in the way set forth in Article 1(1) of these Terms of Membership, it does not affect the timing of the above effect.